WeBe, a computer mouse app for the iPhone or the iPod touch, lets you have all the functions of a normal Bluetooth mouse and keyboard in your pocket! The screen of the iPhone or iPod touch serves as a trackpad – slide with three fingers to invoke the keyboard (or use the buttons)!
Download the free WeBe Server software from this site for Windows or Mac OS X. Then, start both the WeBe Server and the Webe App on your iPhone/iPad or iPod touch and you can start using your mouse!
Advertisement:The first iPhone App ever that finds out who’s calling you before you answer the phone.
Download The WeBe Server for Windowsfor free!
Download WeBe Server For Mac
Download the WeBe Server for Mac OS X 10.6.x + (Snow Leopard / Lion / Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra) for free!
Requirements For WeBe Server (Windows)
- Java 7 [Download Java RTE]
- Apple’s Bonjour Service [Download Bonjour]
- WeBe Bluetooth Mouse v.1.5 [Available on App Store]
Please download and install before using WeBe Server.
Features & Instructions
Features WeBe Bluetooth Mouse (App) v.1.5
- For Windows & Mac OS X (server)
- WiFi, Bluetooth/Cable (Tethering/Hotspot)
- Touchpad (full screen, vertical and horizontal mode)
- Keyboard (vertical and horizontal mode)
- Move mouse cursor
- Move window, highlight text
- Left click, right click
- Scrolling, multi-touch
- Multiple screens
- Mac OS X (Intel) or Windows
- Either Wi-Fi router (LAN or ad hoc)…
- …or Bluetooth PAN / Cable (Tethering/Hotspot required)
- Download WeBe Server for Mac or Windows from this website, start the application
- Download Webe Client for iPhone / iPod touch (Appstore), launch application
- Webe Client finds all available WeBe Server in the same network => select WeBe Server and your mouse is ready!
What’s new in version 1.5
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and 7
- Optimized for iOS 10
What’s new in version 1.4
- Fixed Windows connection problem
- iPhone 5 optimized
- Works flawlessly with Windows and Mac!
- Works with Bluetooth (Tethering / Personal Hotspot)
- Works over WiFi/AdHoc connection
- Added “More of Weblooks”
- Fixed bugs
Video / Tutorial
Although this video is a bit old, it still shows clearly how to set Up WeBe for your Mac.
Support / Troubleshooting
For more support, please leave a comment below, thank you!